Here he is! This is our Pastor. He's one of the most amazing men I've ever met. Such a heart for God. And ALWAYS at work serving other people. We are so honored, and humbled to work for this man. I have a feeling there's a HUGE mansion awaiting him in heaven!
I am creating this blog to have a place for family and friends to see a bit of what we are doing in our lives. We live so far away from our loved ones, I thought it would be nice to start blogging something, somewhere, about the kiddos...
Our Blogs
-
▼
2008
(99)
-
▼
April
(10)
- Ms. Ceara--We got her!!!
- Okay, I couldn't resist putting just one more up. ...
- Tatum's Science Fair Experiment
- EARLY RELEASE DAY!!!
- 2008 Walk for the Homeless
- New Beginnings Christian Church
- The Man...
- The Kids Join the Worship Team at Church!
- Sunday is Family Day!
- Our Pastor, Church, & Aviation Program in the News...
-
▼
April
(10)
My Favorite TV Shows of All Time!!
- American Idol
- Big Brother 8
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Young and the Restless
- Whose Line is it Anyway?
Summer 2007 Vacation "Up North"
This was probably my favorite vacation we have been on.
Our Ten-Year Wedding Anniversary
and four kids later....
My Sweetie and Me
We rarely get pics of ourselves, so I had the babysitter take this one...
Tatum Alexandria -- 6 years old, going on 13!
My Hubby's Brilliant New Invention
our motorized stroller, painted up like Thomas the Tank Engine!
Fourth of July Parade
We had a wonderful time riding our bikes in the parade this year. The kids were all pooped out and ready for a break here!
Daddy and our little Packer Girl, Talia!!
A Fun Little Art Project
Aren't they adorable??
Jack watching Tatum and Joshua play at their sports class
Just hanging out, soaking up the sun!